Using lemons for Glowing , Flawless skin
Get rid of of dark spots and pigmentation
Citrus fruits, particularly lemons, are immensely good for healing dark spots, age spots and freckles. The citric acid present in lemons helps in bleaching and clarifying the skin.
Use Lemon juice to heal acne
Squeeze some fresh lemon juice extract and dilute it with some water. Apply it on the affected area with the help of a cotton pad. You can leave it for about fifteen minutes and then wash off with clean cold water. Regular usage of lemon juice helps in healing acne. However, direct application may not suit everyone. Remember to dilute with milk or water and use.
Easier still, use our Skin Bright Face Cleanser.
Apart from this one could also have a glass of lemon water daily to clean their system internally and thus attain a glowing acne-free skin. Take a glass of lukewarm water and add 3 tbsp on lemon juice in it. You can also add honey to this mixture. Ensure you use a straw to sip this liquid as it maybe too acidic for your teeth everyday.
Use Lemon Juice for skin whitening
The bleaching properties in it helps to brighten the color of your skin.
Get rid of pimples and acne marks
Lemons for removing blackheads
Lemons for discolored elbows
Rub the lemon rind on the discolored elbows. this will help in reducing the dark patches on your elbows.
Beauty ideas with Lemon -
- Lemon mixed with little coconut water makes an excellent clarifying moisturizer. Both together hydrate and brighten the skin.
- A mixture of lemon juice and baking soda serve as a perfect teeth whitener.
- Lemon is an ideal skin brightener with the help of its contents of vitamin C and citric acid. It helps brighten and lighten the skin over a period of time. Vitamin C in lemon is a great antioxidant for reducing free radicals and boosting the production of collagen. This process helps lighten dark spots, age spots and lighten tanned areas.
- Lemon is great for reducing excess oil by eliminating the shine caused by sebum.
- Lip treatment with a mix of lemon juice and glycerine. Apply on them at night and leave it overnight to wake up to soft lips. See our Lemon Lip butter for easier application.
- Lemon peppermint foot scrub—a scrub for exfoliating foot can be made by combining coarse sea salt, lemon peels and lemon juice.
- Apply lemon juice with milk or cream before the daily bath. Leave it for 15 minutes, and then wash it off.
Safety while using Lemon directly -
- Never apply lemon juice on the areas having open cuts, bruises, or wounds. The acid in the lemon juice will sting.
- Never go out in the sun and avoid exposure to sun light with lemon juice on your skin.
- If irritation, redness or dryness occurs on using lemon it must be diluted with water or not used again.