Kama means "desire, wish or longing". In contemporary literature, kama refers usually to sexual desire. However, the term also refers to any sensory enjoyment, emotional attraction and aesthetic pleasure such as from arts, dance, music, painting, sculpture and nature.
We all desire satin soft, smooth healthy skin. Not just on the face but across the body.
You know the benefits of regular facial exfoliation.
You can get the same benefits for the body when you exfoliate the rest of your skin.
You must wonder: is it really necessary?
The fact is your body needs exfoliating just as much as your face.
Without regular exfoliation, you can end up with clogged pores, which block moisture from getting into the deeper layers, and creating a hard, cracked, unattractive external body.
So to have the healthiest and smoothest skin possible, exfoliating is absolutely necessary.
Here are some benefits you can get from exfoliating skin on the body about 2-3 times a week:
- Get smoother skin
- Help reduce the appearance of dark spots , scars and marks.
- Minimize the appearance of large pores
- Get smoother elbows and knees
- Helps your moisturizer to work better
- Help prevent ingrown hairs and make hair removal easier
- Smooth razor bumps
- Encourage lymph circulation in the body
- Encourage better overall blood circulation
- Allow your skin to glow naturally with new skin
READ our earlier articles on this topic to know more -