- It nourishes the skin. The packs supply essential nutrients to skin.
- Helps to reduce, acne, pimple, scars and marks depending on its ingredients.
- Face packs usually remove dead cells on skin.
- The face masks provide a soothing and relaxing effect on skin.
- They help to restore the lost shine and glow of skin.
- Regular use of natural face masks bring glow to skin, improve skin texture and complexion.
- The harmful effects of pollution and harsh climates can be effectively combated with judicial use of face packs.
- They help to prevent and delay premature aging of skin.
- Formation of wrinkles, fine lines and sagging of skin can be effectively controlled by using natural face packs.
- Natural face packs make the skin look young and healthy.
Precautions to be taken while applying face pack
- Select the face pack according to your skin type.
- The face pack should not be left on face more than 15 to 20 minutes.
- Apply face pack once or twice in a week.
- Don’t try to peel or scratch the dried face pack. This may harm underlying skin. Spray water (which is at room temperature) on face before removing dried face pack. After removing the mask roll an ice cube on facial skin. This helps to close open pores and tightens skin. It also tones and soothes the skin.
- Do not scrub face vigorously. This may result in eruption of pimples and dark spots.
- Stay away from heat and sun when you have applied face pack and after.
- Avoid applying face pack near “eye zone”. The skin around eye is very delicate.
What we Have to offer -
Further reading - How to Get The Best From a Face Pack