There are natural sources to cure and treat every affliction and none as powerful as the humble Neem. It's one that works to boost health and immunity from the inside-out , when used topically and internally. It has uses for home care as well.
What NEEM can do for YOU
- Soothes wrinkles
- Stimulates Collagen
- Relieves dry skin
- Helps reduce scars
- Helps fight acne
- Fights fungal infections
- Reduces hyper-pigmentation
- Helps fight / treat warts, moles, etc
- Fights dandruff and lice
- Strengthens the hair shaft.
Products that contain NEEM
- Apply crushed fresh, throughly washed leaves of neem on acne. In body acne, apply this fine paste of fresh neem leaves on the back, chest and shoulders. Rinse after 10 min.
- In itching, application of neem oil on affected areas helps. Boil neem leaves in a big bowl of water and mix this in bathing water. This also helps reduce body itch.
- Massaging neem oil to scalp removes head lice and prevents dandruff.
- Neem paste helps prevent hair loss and dandruff .
- A freshly prepared paste of turmeric, neem and sesame seeds is recommended in ayurveda for fungal infection between toes
- Fumigating the house with smoke from dried neem leaves in the evenings for 1-2 minutes is an excellent ayurvedic remedy to keep mosquitoes away.
DrSuri, BAMS Ayurvedic physician - Complete Wellness